The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Necron Sisters

If they need a team of 5 at least I'm sure about one thing, 2 more are gonna join the harem

On page 12 (iirc) She says sorry Misha and Misha says, I'm not mad. Anyway, it then clearly shows her 'eyes of ruin', were they 'activated' from them meeting eyes or just showing them, maybe due to the angle or some such, idk..

I love how Arnos(still getting used to this version of his name) claims to know how to be polite but a second later he does the exact opposite😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Don't see anything positive in this character! Only based on the treatment of the daughters! One was locked up in some dirty room, managed to overcame thanks to her sister! Mow her parents wants to take advantage of said power so other daughter becomes useless to them, probably isolating her from the sister, influencing Sasha to see her as inferior! And judging by her words and thoughts during the kiss, some big burden is imposed on her! Besidei belive those royals planned somethingto screw him over, making(faking) one of their own a demon king...Yeah, Demon King Arnos should crash those "parents"

Users who are viewing this thread