The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Lesson on Great Magic

Ending reminded me of how I spent my time playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue/Red Rescue Team after obtaining the IQ skill "super mobile".

Dex-chan lover
The best way to hide a hidden passage is to neglect a door. Arnos you magnificent bastard.

Aggregator gang
6bb1c5904c1957ff7cad4c7a009c002a25d96dc9ca349834739a1acabde67fa1.png

muh heart muh soul

XL

Dex-chan lover
Oh god these npcs are getting smarter?! How can this be so early in the manga. But but but he's still unqualified so who cares right?!

Spoiler, he will send misha and sasha back to past

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
of course it's a secret passage, it's literally just destroying the wall to make a NEW passage...or maybe the path revealed behind the wall really was secret and it's just that no one was dumb enough to randomly go smashing walls in a trap and monster filled dungeon and thus no one was able to find it before? I mean, making secret passages with no entrance or exit through an underground castle would certainly help keep them secret until you come along and brake down the walls a few thousand years later...unless someone used earth based mapping magic...although I suppose he could layer counter detection magic, standard wall reinforcement magics like are probably on every other wall in that place, and purely physical walls to create the illusion that there is no path beyond

Users who are viewing this thread