The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - The Whereabouts of the Miracle

Dex-chan lover
"Why would I falter against the likes of the gods?"
That definitely sounds about right from the guy who picked up and threw an entire castle with no real effort.

I'm beginning to understand that the only reasons humans survived the war previously was because he wasn't even trying...

Dex-chan lover
@Riger Well, to be fair, it seems standards went down HEAVILY over the 1000 years since he let himself die. It seems like there could have been a point when humanity could have won(while with sacrifice and loss) against him even without him holding back.
The problem is that the 1000 years guaranteed that there is no fucking way they ever could.

Dex-chan lover
He must talk fast as hell, to have said all that and not even a second passed.

Dex-chan lover
Welp that notice though
Gotta enjoy while it's being translated free then

Double-page supporter
'ssup my dude, time god. haven't seen you since my ice cream fell and i reversed time to get it back on the cone!

guess i'll listen to this while reading next chapter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGxLLoOod5g

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar
What did you just say?
Did someone call a Time Lord?
So... Geronimo!

giphy.gif

MD@Home
Well, maybe the time god will actually recognize him and we'll just have a tea party. But probably not, just more battles showing how incredibly op the MC is.

Contributor
although this goes a little over board at times, the character design is really good

Users who are viewing this thread