The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - The Whereabouts of the Miracle

Lol u wanna make us wait like 7 months to the official catch the raws, the official translations sucks, poor qa and shitty translator made whit chinese slaveforce.
We can see that whit mangatoon and webcomic.
Btw ty for the ch and your hard work, please keep working on that even the next year.

I hope you dont drop this series is fken amazing and the official release is 100% only for japan,america and maybe few more countries what about 90%of the world where you cant buy the official release

Dex-chan lover
@Dawa If a GOD is unable to recognize him... there is some extra-dimensional fuckery at work here to make sure he is forgotten.

@Boomburst I can't see that scenario happening (though I'm keeping an open mind lmao) because if he's the Time God he shouldn't care who it is, he wouldn't want the timeline to be altered.

"Things happened because they're supposed to happen, quit fuckin' with my shit before I end you"<- That's how I imagine he'll act like

Fed-Kun's army
Oh. So I'm guessing our main character is part of the sparda family. Following the good ol' tradition of being impaled.

Dex-chan lover
HA! This just got more interesting. While the drama is so light hearted, its worthy of note.

Double-page supporter
ok kids its simple fix first we rewind time then fuse the you from the future with the you from the past! some minor problem that can easily be ignore like paradoxes and fighting off the god of time but thats the annoying stuff i won't go into detail about.

Fed-Kun's army
This makes so little sense, but consider this. MC is so god damn OP that he doesn't need any sense. He can break the 4th wall and redesign a character for all I fucking care and I'd believe it.

Dex-chan lover
What stunning development! If you can only save one who would you save? I'd save both.
Literal an answer a 3 year-old would make, put into print by an adult author as if it's some sort of stunning revelation.

What I don't get is why even bother to create stakes in a power fantasy story such as this if the resolution is just going brainlessly remove all of it simply because the main guy is super strong.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, if the two of them of the present would fuse with the two of them with the past, what would happen to themselves of the present? What of the past?

If one would go to the past, would their line go back to their root as if looping back? Or would there exist two distinct identical roots?

Well, assuming the demon lord's theory is right - that it's actually a fact - going back to the past would mean to create an exact copy of themselves. However, fusing back together would mean someone has to disappear. I suppose having the present ones disappear - memories and all - would cause the least amount of change in the timeline. They would grow up thinking that they each would only have half a root, so the events up until the present will still happen. It only needs someone to tell them that, "hey, you each always had a whole root. you're not gonna fuse this time because you had already fused with copies of yourselves some 'time' ago". i suppose our omnipotent demon lord of the past is supposed to notice and know what was going on and would have to pretend that they each have half a root until the present, until the point where he has to tell them the truth.

@aberdeus @whynotsa
no paradoxes!

Users who are viewing this thread