The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - The Whereabouts of the Miracle

Dex-chan lover
@XL ... he pretty much did stuff like that, the kind of power he casually throws around should be more than enough but simply put it's like saying the guy before you is Jesus ... even if he turns Water to wine right before your eyes you would have trouble believing it was really him because it's just so far out there. That and and thanks to someone messing with the records he is very different from how people believe the founder is like.

Banned
smehiw some People cant understand some basic story and very easy to understand plot.

Dex-chan lover
@XL It's written in this chapter (page 9) that despite one have great power if they have low aptitude as demon lord, people will just thinking he is someone strong but not the demon lord.

Fed-Kun's army
@XL Time for the regular shitting on XL.
Grow up.
Oh boohoo, the story doesn't go in the direction of your fan fiction so you have to insult everyone reading and enjoying this.
This is one of the is one of those opinions that do not matter because it was just a random flame from a frustrated kid.
Now oh so mature one, you can go read whatever 'grown up' mangas you think will make you seem like an adult.
</shitting on XL>

The finger on page 13 is bothering me more than it should...

By official release, we are talking official English release, correct? It might sound like a stupid question, but I've honestly taking a great liking to this series, and I would definitely buy the English version. I follow so many damn Isekai, yes, even the shit ones, and this is one of the series that I love to break up the tediousness of modern Isekai.

Group Leader
Thanks for the release :)

Is the only place where I can find the raw chapters that Square Enix app?

boring shit MC is OP OP OP OP without reason. 10 ch with nothing but MC to showoff. Meh.....

**let s say not without shitty reasons but ch 1-10 is nothing but MC to showoff his OPness.

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist! He's actually not the founder just some kid randomly inheriting part of the founder memories

Dex-chan lover
Tanks for the food !
I think you should keep Arnos though, it'll make the scanlation a bit different from the official tl

@skyscar what do you mean witout reason ? he's the friggin demon lord that made a peace treaty with the hero, spirit and gods.. of course he should be op otherwise the story wouldn't make any sense has the afore-mentioned group could just have killed him

>OP without reason
>When it's obvious from the very first ch he's the strongest being exist that hero x god alliance cant even beat him
But I suppose doing sit up,push up etc 100 times everyday until you go bald is a much more valid reasons of being OP?

-The manga art has been top notch and consistent throughout, it really deserved the popularity.

Kudos to the mangaka.

Users who are viewing this thread