The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - The Whereabouts of the Miracle

Dex-chan lover
Ok... Now the OP-ness is going to do some time traveling as well.
It slightly ruin it for me lol.

Dex-chan lover
@skyscar you have trouble with reading?
I mean the first chapter literally has MC split the damn world into 4.
I mean he is on equal stand with the team consists of the hero, the god of creation and the great spirit.
I mean he created the 7 demons or whatever they are called so obviously only 1 of them should not have anything that can even scratch his toe.
I mean....

Ugh...

This is pointless. It's said that I should not reason with idiots. Guess I'll do so.

Aggregator gang
Why do shit series like these get official releases but Helck still doesn't have one.

Group Leader
"Anoth" sounds like a lispy room-temperature iq person's way of pronouncing "Arnos".

Group Leader
I kind of prefer the name Arnos; it sounds more... name-y. Anoth comes across as something closer to a classic demon name, not something that a pair of kind of derpy parents would name their kid.

Fed-Kun's army
Yep Yep, still like.

And yeah, Arnoth sucks :eek: Arnos still better :D

Fed-Kun's army
I really want to know who has cleared him from every demon brain ?? Spoiler pls

@chendu it s just a reason for MC to OP without limit and makes things boring shit.

this shit is no meaning. MC can just blink and clear any problems. Meh, if this fun for you, okay we just have a diff in taste.

@Eviltwinq now, compare across manga LoL. let s say not without reasons but the reasons are stupid to the point make this shit boring.

Dex-chan lover
Stop beating gods over every inconvenience in your life. They just doing their job you know. Except greek gods, those guys deserve it.
@Sakai I see what you did there.

Dex-chan lover
IMO if the officials turn like shit (example, RE:Monster's horrible official first volume butchering) then just keep doing it. not like it was stopping other groups anyway so far.

Dex-chan lover
Is MC seriously going to fight a fucking GOD for the right go back to the past? This is getting out of hand. If he fights a fucking god and wins, then it's official.
This story has no conflict. MC is so overwhelmingly powerful, that there isn't a single problem he is unable to fix. He is like Saitama, except he doesn't really have problems with... anything, really. Not even the fact that he was so easily forgotten seems to bother him.

Dex-chan lover
@Reimos
Well, yeah. And this god is clearly keeping the flow of time stable, so what they’re doing will probably have severe repercussions like creating a paradox or possibly fragmenting timelines. But we need to help the cute girls and establish dominance.

@kwendy
I used to think so too, but the mere fact that they fought off Titans, giants, and horrifying abominations like Typhon, not to mention brokering peace with entities like the hekatonkheires shows that they are indeed worthy of high praise and respect.

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion You can still beat them respectfully ) Ares was hilariously wrecked during Troyan war.
They won't die anyway.

Double-page supporter
Wait hold on, the one who actually stopped time is the God of Time, not Arnos?

Oh wow, at first i thought stopping time is just another step in Arnos' plan for the Sisters, but now looking at it again, with how the time is paused in the middle of the Sisters' search for roots and right after that they suddenly stopped and look around confused, the Timestop could be some kind of Arrival Sign for that God.

Now, with the correct fact in mind, i can't help but think that this is all still within Arnos' plan. With the arrival of the Time God, who would stop time to prevent any attempt at changing history, it would result on ironically giving even more time for the Sisters to search for their roots, while of course Arnos keeping the God company.

Aggregator gang
Arnos: Believe in ME the DEMON LORD And you both will be saved!!
Sasha: Fine! If there is even a tiny chance of saving misha the I'll believe even in the DEVIL!
Me:...... the hell are you spouting bitch!??? You all are supposed to be DEMONS!! And demons are higher up in strength than DEVILS!!! How can you believe in a devil when you are a demon!!?!?!?!?
(insert meme Jackie chan)

Users who are viewing this thread