The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Guardian God of Time

I think 12 chapter is latest one.
@Zeref25 heroes didn't defeat him, he ask them to kill him for reborn in another 1k years.

Dex-chan lover
Each chapter is more funny than the last.
Plot: "HERE'S AN IMPOSSIBLE SITUATION"
MC: "Did you think I'd die if i was killed? Did you think you would stop my movements by stopping time?"

Group Leader
Looking for people die when they are killed comments... Not disappointed.

Thanks for all the releases.

Double-page supporter
“Did you really think I’d die just because I was killed?” LOL this cracks me up every time I read it

Dex-chan lover
Motherfucker doesn't die when he's killed. He's surpassed the incomprehensible! Shirou will be surprised!

Dex-chan lover
wow those girls thighs are perfect!

Also, he broke the meme. People die when they are killed? Sike!

Dex-chan lover
So that's why Maou are usually cooped up in their castles. Three dimensional magic circles, huh?
I think that's only justification for being hikikomori, though.

I'm definitely excited for the 2020 release, but I'm bummed out they you've decided to drop the series. I totally get it though, and I'm grateful that it has been translated thus far, and by extension got expose to this series.

For anyone who wants to continue the journey, here is a link to the light novel series from website novelupdates.com
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/maou-gakuin-no-futekigousha/
It is already up to chapter 47, and it continues from the manga on chapter 28 or 29

For anyone looking for a marketplace that will be selling/pre-ordering the offical release, here they are:
- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/164609042X/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_3?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1
- https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-misfit-of-demon-king-academy-1-shu/1133183212?ean=9781646090426

Both seem to have it slated for an April 28, 2020 release date. For anyone wondering, the manga is being published by Square Enix. Just in case anyone wants it, here is a link to their site which includes a list of all the manga that they announced as part of their 2020 publishing line up on top of a few other things.
https://squareenixmangaandbooks.square-enix-games.com/en-us

and for anyone wanting some spoilers without having to read the light novel, here you go:
1.)
Yes, Arnos will beat Ivis. In the process he will erase his "roots". However, its not the roots of Ivis but of the subordinate of Dillhevia. Ivis will reawaken and Arnos will inject him with the memories of before he reincarnated. Due to this, he will regain Ivis as a subordinate.
2.)
All, if not most, of the commoners will believe Arnos is the true founder/demon king due to the power he displays. He even ends up having a fan club started in his name.
3.)
The fan club is kind of a front for a group of kind of rebellious commoners who want commoners to also be allowed to partake in government. This club is supported by another of Arnos's old subordinates. However, his guy wasn't mixed with any of Dillhevias subordinates as he was out of their reach. His memory was still erased though. However, upon meeting Arnos for the first time he realizes there is something familiar about him and his roots and thus recognizes Arnos as the old Founder/Demon King.
4.)
Arnos meets another one of his reincarnated subordinates who refused to live on without Arnos, and requested to be reincarnated along with Arnos. Shins memories (the name of the subordinate) did not transfer with him and it hasn't been explicitly revealed if it is Shin, but I mean, come on, its totally his old subordinate. So we will se if Arnos recognizes him and gives him back his memories.
5.)
Misha and Sasha will also fully believe that Arnos is the Founder after this as well.

There are plenty more, but these are the biggest plot wise.

Dex-chan lover
But people die when they are killed? Guess he isn't a "person" then.

Users who are viewing this thread