The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Guardian God of Time

@Zeref25 What, @KRBlack , said. MC thought that the goals of that way back generation were pretty neat and MC thought he'd let them do it then jump ahead 2000 year to see the results.

i thought arnos would be able to straightup overpower a god, or at least the power of a god
it's great to see that he isn't omnipotent in his world (albeit very close) and that he has to rely on all of his skillset to match a god

Dex-chan lover
Bah too stupid to use time god whole skillset do a mix of ekko and zilean and add a bit of save and reload and other funny cheat like history rewriting a bit less powerful than lebaide as you need to do it yourself and not auto patch to optimal issue.

Dex-chan lover
So... Two dumb bitches crying instead of finishing their magic spells? GG girls. GG.

Dex-chan lover
CHECKMATE, RED-HAIRED DUDE.

Also, will I have to wait another two months for an update?!?!?!?!?! wwwwrrrrrrryyyyyyy I'm getting hyped here.

If you are gonna drop this, it s fine. MC is so so so sooooooo OP to the point of make this manga boring shit.

for some who may think that it s shit but you read till this chap LoL, it s my motto to read around 20-30 chs before consider drop or not.

Dex-chan lover
Awe, sad the series is getting dropped. Hopefully, it'll get picked back up sometime!

Anyway, thanks for translating up to here!

Dex-chan lover
@bagong016 What I understand from it: he shot 6 spells while hiding 6 more spells in each shots that already reversed its state.
So when it hits the wall that reversed time, while the 6 normal shot return to before its cast, the hidden spells revert to the fire form again.
Hopefully my explanation make sense 😅

Dex-chan lover
So if I get this right, Ivis is just throwing a temper tantrum of never being #1.

Right... join the entire envy group while your at it.

Users who are viewing this thread