The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Guardian God of Time

A wise man once told me that people died when they were killed. I suppose he was wrong all this time.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation though the cliffhanger is real in this one, or maybe not, since the MC is just overkill. still gonna miss those cute sisters though

Dex-chan lover
Giving that this is Vol. 3, the first Vol releases on April 2020, and the rate that manga volumes are release in English, were gonna be waiting close to a year and a half if not more.

TLDR: If its not pick up, it'll be lost to the void.

Double-page supporter
"Did you really think I'd die just because I was killed?" Shirou is that you?

Dex-chan lover
@blackhat
Remember the guy you mentioned as Anoth's comrade who didn't reincarnate with his memories intact. You thought he was Shin but he's actually the Hero Kanon who reincarnated countless times so he'll born as a demon and to be there when Anoth comes back. Shin is alive.

Dex-chan lover
> Didn't die when killed

Emiya Shirou wants to know your location

> Can move during time stop

Dio Brando wants to know your location

Power Uploader
dropped, would have liked to have at least made it to the end of this arc but I get where the translator is coming from.

Dex-chan lover
Props to demon lord for attempting to negotiate instead of turning to violence immediately. Though it did for a second looked loke teenage rant a la "adults are unfair".
Minus points for undead guy who thought he could monologue in the middle of battle with last boss AND thought he could win magin duel just by having bullshit weapon and saying "ZA WARUDO! Toki wo tomare!"

Group Leader
Shame that this is dropped but I kinda get where the translator is coming from.

Better off reading the ln, but still art is impressive in this mango.

Double-page supporter
just switch to the novel, its slowly being translated and its ahead of this

Fed-Kun's army
just switch to the official license... as we wait 3 years for it to catch up.

Double-page supporter
@mogima it should be around chapter 28 been a while since I read it since im stacking chapters https://www.novelupdates.com/series/maou-gakuin-no-futekigousha/?pg=2

Users who are viewing this thread