The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Guardian God of Time

@HajimeNagumo

Has this been revealed at some point farther in the light novel or web novel, or are you simply speculating? From all of the hints that have been laid down, and even concept/cover art comparisons, it definitely seems far more plausible that the swordsman he encounters is Shin. Its definitely possible that these are all red haring's, but I still find it difficult to believe.

This manga is BI-MONTHLY?! What?!
Or did I misinterpret that part...?

Even with that as your excuse for dropping it, you can still fuck off with that bullshit lmao. I hate people like you who lack commitment to something you've started.

Dex-chan lover
I went back and re-read and had a question. Why were Misha's parents cheering loudly for her at the beginning of the series, if the whole family knew that she wasn't 'real'?

Supporter
@Riger maybe they are good people and wanted to try and give her a good life so she doesn't have any regrets when she finally reaches the end of her life.

Dex-chan lover
@burdrann
Maybe if it was 'normal' cheering, lol. But this was overbearing 'idiot parent' cheering without regards to surroundings. I would say maybe they don't know, but since the sister does that becomes doubtful.

On another note. In chapter 2 they use 'origin' magic from their founder, who they know by name but never speak it. It does nothing, because the power came from him. The problem is that who they know as the founder ISN'T, so how does origin magic through someone else's name still draw power from the mc? It makes no sense.

Double-page supporter
@Riger I think the manga would've covered that already, but those weren't her real parents. Just people who were assigned to look after her and I guess they got attached or maybe they just weren't told.

Also for the question about origin magic, it still traces back to him even if they got the details wrong. The important part is that they're drawing power from the founder. The magic is life threatening and unstable because they have his identity wrong, but it's still the same idea of the founder that's powering the magic.

Double-page supporter
So this the authors tribute to Death and all of his time shenanigans in Castlevania or it is just me?

Fed-Kun's army
It seems like the author is a fan of the meme translation of code geass and has made an mc based on that sole concept.. either way i still love this manga xd

Users who are viewing this thread