The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1 - Birthday

Group Leader
Is it Kirei Cake that splits up the chapters? I find it a bit strange that this series has started releasing in increments as soon as Kirei Cake picked it up, considering most of their other series are like that.

Double-page supporter
Gotta say i'm loving the peptalk about "What's makes the demon lord? Power, authority, title, position? Nah, it's me.".

Not just because of how badass it is, but also, when you remember how supposedly the purpose of the school and the gathering of the Demons students who has chance as the reincarnation vessel IS to welcome back the Founder, this selfish yet hilarious remark suddenly have an intriguing depth.

The school works in such a way that they are basically giving anyone a chance to be the one and only Founder, as long as they managed to become the top of the school. Why do such roundabout way like that instead of directly searching among students who has the most abundant or whose root is most similar to the Founder's root? That's definitely a red flag.

Double-page supporter
@Angrod well... its actually, if they believe that he is the founder, they simply just tapping into the origin of their magic power, Arnoth/Arnos is the founder, something like the manifestation of Demons magic power origin, if we use analogy he's the Energy source and other people simply get the magic flow to them but clogged (if you dont believe that he is the origin) , but if you believe that he is the actual Energy source the clogged path are gone and you simply get more magic flow from the energy source
other people can still use the energy but the clogged is like something the fake founder use to downgrade the demons magic power since they use the wrong energy source , kinda like someone build a second layer of DAM on a big lake
that's what im thinking tho IMHO

Dex-chan lover
@GalladeGuy The series was released in parts to begin with; the previous group simply waited for the full chapters before releasing them

Unfortunately, now that the series is caught up, the series only comes out in parts on a bi-weekly schedule, so this is what it'll be like from now on as I prefer keeping series up to date

Double-page supporter
@Haremmony its because the scheme of the fake founder thats why they took roundabout way, and say that the only one that can become the founder are the noble and pure blooded

Double-page supporter
@mikoreimu, Yup, a red flag alright. The enemies basically had managed to provide a method for someone else to become the Founder legally.

Thank you for translating this series! I just wanted to point out that our MC’s name so far has been Arnos, not Arnoth. Just as a lil heads up! Thank you again for your work!

Fed-Kun's army
Wulluluuuuu
Crush them all!!! <3 :D

Yeh, maybe edgy, still... luv it

Users who are viewing this thread