The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1 - Birthday

Aggregator gang
the TLs are demon lord it self, translating half of the chapter and cut it at the crucial part
well done!

Aggregator gang
@lazerus56

It was mentioned during the exam that "Origin Magic" depends on the connection of whoever's invoking it to the being whose power they're invoking, so in order to actually make this work, both sisters have to believe they're drawing on the demon lord's power and that this guy is really the demon lord.

Fed-Kun's army
@lazerus No, but Origin magic draws power from a powerful being to help the caster. Demonfolks are mosly drawing from the "founder." It's one of the reason why he was unaafected by an Origin magic earlier. His power, so you can't use it against him. The connection and quality of power being drawn from him also increases if the caster has a much more solid concept of him. The girls believing it's him make this much easier to do, but it's not easy to just change your fundamental image of your god (heck, the name doesn't even match), thus the earlier diffuculty by the girls.

Double-page supporter
And now this title is in Kirei Cake's hands, behold...the ultimate partition technique!

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks The publisher (Square Enix) releases the series in parts; it's out of our control. We are up to date so far and the series releases on a bi-weekly basis

Fed-Kun's army
Sometimes I get the feeling he is making all this scene just to see them beg XD
That he could have ended it without any drama in a single strike XD
But that would be anti-climatic so he needs to make some drama XD

The people complaining that kirei cake split the chapter sure didn't read why the last TLer dropped it... The series is published with the chapters partitioned by default folks.

Aggregator gang
@packnerz LMAO!

@madvanced But is the truth, almost all of their projects are released in parts, it's completely okay just too release it when is complete and just sticking the parts together as if they were never cut to begin with, just like the Tl before them, he did and no one complained.

I do appreciate it thou, I dont want people to think I do not because I do believe me, still is not an excuse, they can just wait for both parts to be released or all the parts of a chapter to be released and then publish it or start working on it, no one is going to complain about that (we all are(I believe) used to waiting or I am wrong?), actually everyone complains (can be subject to change, I'm just generalizing and I may be wrong on this part) about most their projects being split despite knowing it's not their fault.

Users who are viewing this thread