The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
A skeleton that sweats :p

Also, what a bluff. Claims it is his sword that cancels the healing, when it is obviously because he tries to reverse time for wounds inflicted when time was stopped

I love this MC... but I wish he would go back to being a cute shota in short shorts with stockings and suspenders... at least for 1 more chapter... please T-T

dont know if that sword can only be use in that castle or not ?

Dex-chan lover
@gigabarto It's ironic that despite being OP it still is a sword, i.e. used to chop and pierce instead of burning or shooting beams XD

He's so incredibly OP even the author joked that he made him too OP in the web novel

Its so dumb that the skeletons still dont believe that he is a demon lord lmao, even after all of those OP magic

Dex-chan lover
Ok, we need a reality-shatterring-sword-shattering-sword now to counter it

Aggregator gang
Ugh, another time skip! And it’s interesting how Ivis knew Arnos/Anoth was demon lord, but still went against him - for what reason would Ivis even pretend to forget about him and try to go against him anyways? It’s not like he knew that Arnos/Anoth was trying to change the past, right? Maybe I missed something; if not, I guess we’ll find out if this is a detail missed by the author or if it was purposely not talked about.

I'm kinda sad that Kireicake is now translating this series, not that its a bad thing, I just don't like chapters being divided into multiple parts when it could be all compiled into one, but other than my personal likes/dislikes, thanks for translating!!! :)))

@Rayzofdeath Honestly I don't get why so many people complain about that when if it bothers them the fix for it is so incredibly basic... Just read it after all the ch parts are released. Their group's just trying to translate what they can as it releases. Wait until ch 12.4 to read the ch in full. I prefer the way they do things tbh then waiting about 2 months for a complete ch

Users who are viewing this thread