The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2

@Chowkeyo I did say that its a personal complaint and that I am still very much grateful for them translating this series. I just have a personal thing where I don't particularly enjoy reading any chapter in multiple parts, I get that it's probably done this way so people can read it quicker and they can just bang out multiple parts quicker than having to sit down and translate one whole chapter, then send it off for editing/redrawing. But, again, it is my personal complaint and I hold no grudge or hate towards Kireicake, it's just something I would rather not happen, but again, I have no power over that and they are doing this for free. But I do get your point of waiting until the whole chap is released, I just like reading it when it comes out, or I have to re-read it all again, which isn't a huge issue, again, personal preference.

@Rayzofdeath
The series is released in parts like this, it's the author/publisher.
What Kirei Cake is doing is simply keeping up to date with the series, rather than waiting for an entire chapter to release.

damn these short ass chapters really make me consider dropping this until a bunch if chapters release still thanks for the translation

Maybe I’m in the minority, but I like these stories because they skip a bunch of the BS staring contests in Anime and the “lose all the powers start from scratch” or obligatory diversion, deus ex machina or otherwise. Just stomp em. One punch em.

‘Will the hero win against villain?! Find out... right now!’

Some skeleton. With bones that weak, he wouldn't survive skeleton college.

After I found out that skeleton could sweat, now I find out that they could bleed as well !!! Omg, I can't wait to find yet another amazing discovery while reading this series !

Well then, read all the available manga chapters yesterday and I then switched to the novel. I'm now caught up with the translation. I love this series.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it have been easier to isolate the place so that the time preserving god mechanism, let alone the pitiful skeletor, wouldn't have been able to detect anything? It seems to me it would have been a more plausible way to use the castle of the demon lord, not this deus ex stuff based on nothing. Sure, we actually do know he was strong enough to destroy the whole world, which is why he decided to stop the war in the first place, after getting bored of it. But if the author is planning to use multiple chapters for an event, at least it would be nice stuff happening in the event was for some purpose. Now skeletor and Anoth have fought for a while, using different techniques, but all of it was meaningless. Unless, of course, using that reality shattering sword carries a huge price.

Dex-chan lover
beyond badass. this is just how I imagined it reading the novel. but Ivis's transformation is uglier than I imagined it.

Users who are viewing this thread