The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 4 Ch. 13.2

Double-page supporter
The teacher is a POS who stole the scepter, isn't she?

Goddamnit. Well, it's not really much of a problem for Arnos anyways...

@zStella I don't know about that. I know the previous person doing the chapters had them like 10x the length. So either he waited for volume release or I'm not too sure. Because the time between chapters seems to be comparable between the previous scanlator and KC

I also know that when the previous scanlator stopped doing it, he said there was one chapter left that was out that he would not translate. Then KC took it up and released it in three parts. Even giving KC the benefit of the doubt and assuming it was a volume release and was hence the full chapter, it still got axed into multiple parts.

For people thinking all the girls are going to become his harem

Sensei gets severe punishment later that makes her wish she could die. And Misa becomes someone else's gf

Dex-chan lover
hohoho in your sluty face sensei, anon just shove his D in your ass in one go with out lube

Dex-chan lover
@appledog
20928a2910a46915f366778648830964.png

Dex-chan lover
Jaaaaapaaaan pleeeeeaaaaseee stooooooop fraaaaagmeeentiiiiiiiiing theeeeee chaaaapteeeeeeersssssss aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Double-page supporter
Lol, tricking Anoth of all things...smh and rip teacher, you won't be missed.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha take that you fool! You are facing an opponent far more powerful, cunning and generally better than you, and you think you’re superior? Don’t make me laugh, you have eyes but can’t see Mount Tai

@AMicrowave
I believe 57 for the sensei's punishment. 60 if it's raws.

If you're interested in the girls that get taken. Big spoils
Misa is taken with Rei.
Also Leno the great spirit from 2000yrs ago may be taken by Shin and Misa their child. This not certain though because I stopped reading raws when they were revealing truth cuz I was disappointed no mama spirit for us xD

Group Leader
For those who wish to continue with the WN, this is chapter 31 of the WN. As always, the WN and manga contain some differences and it's always recommended you start from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
It truly is an academy of demons. They do whatever they like, regardless of any sense of justice or fairness.

@packnerz What's "qt"? I assume you aren't referring to Apple QuickTime, a video format and player from a long bygone era.

Users who are viewing this thread