The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.2

Dex-chan lover
What is the point to read this manga anymore, the anime is far ahead, the manga is monthly? With a .1 .2 chapters, meaning it have short number of pages. At this rate the anime would have a season 2 before the manga caught up to the season 1 anime

Dex-chan lover
Using "we shall now reveal the secret art of the Necron" as a cliffhanger isn't that much better than "Let's do that" in terms of tropes ngl

@Rel_
I have 2 things to say to that.
1) If there's no point to it, why are you even here?(I don't mean to be hostile or anything, I'm just genuinely curious)
2) The manga is of a much higher quality than the anime, and it's a better adaptation.

I have to agree with @Rel_ that this series is taking way too long to get passed the anime. Most anime's don't get farther then the manga but then there are other's where the anime is farther then the manga in this case with this series. I think I'll skip to where they ended up in the anime which might be a few chapters later on meaning either chapter 20 or 40 around there should be the right time to get back to this series of course I'm not going to drop this series though.

idk why but every chapter there is a feel of narcissist
its like i need to be cool or i want to show my greatness LOL

what? did the anime split from the LN because the move Misha and Sasha are about to do happens much later in the anime.

The anime skipped out on quite a lot of details to cover all those arcs, hoping the manga would do the story justice, thanks for the translations!

Aggregator gang
Finally, they are being serious to fight between demon sword wielder and twin magician from MC, cant wait for more

Aggregator gang
@Rel_
If you watched the anime and read this manga, you can see the big difference in storyline and action scenes on both of them, but since you are complaint about that and wont look into details, I wont argue with you because you are being ignorant to see it in broader perspective.

@fakegoose
The anime itself has lots of skipped scenes and actions because they want to caught up with novel as fast as they can which resulted in hollow storyline and lots of gaps on it.
While the manga version itself they taking it slowly while tried to maintaining the storyline and plots from novel which resulted on better quality to read it.

Group Leader
Have the artist ever considered
...making BL ._.
Sorry I just like his/her ikemen so much, gorgeous TvT)

Story is nice, but many parts feel like it's made just for him to show off his greatness to other characters, maybe

Am I reading this right? He went back in time to increase their mana or something?

@spekhz If I remember it right, he change the cause to make the both of them to be a "real" twin. Unlike where 1 of them was gonna die.

Users who are viewing this thread