The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.2

Contributor
@spekhz Originally they were one person split into two, but he went back and time and changed it so that they were two from the start.

Dex-chan lover
"Secret art of the Necron"

. . .a giant pyramid full of nihilist murder robots is going to appear?

Dex-chan lover
@Rel_
Because the anime adaptation is made from Silver Link which is only good at typical moe for otakus but suck at adapting the story context.

A lot of detail and important dialogues are cut and rushed, resulting a shallow story building.

I believe I write scepticism about the adaptation somewhere right after I saw Silver Link name in the animation production, but some newbs disagree with me, and I guess we know the result.

Dex-chan lover
@AncientKing @hartex92 @Lolipop_Candy alright so I was kinda talking to myself as to why do I even bother to read this, and I kinda forgot I put this on my read list and just remembered when it came out in the updated chapter list, by all means I like the manga way more than the anime (because elf the artsyle and the details the anime left out and I like manga more in general) and wish the manga have way more chapters available or more pages per chapter, but by how slow this manga is going and with a .1 .2 chapters no less that have 10 pages each with inconsistent updates and and having a known plot I won't even be surprised if this manga got axed (I'm not blaming the artist (because appearently he was on hiatus from sickness) but the magazine that decided to split this manga to a .1 .2 chapters)

Dex-chan lover
I'm pleased to see so many people of culture in the comments section pointing out the Necrons.

are they going to FUUUSION?

what sux is you can't come up with a new name based on Sasha and Misha

For everyone thinking this, NO, Misha and Sasha are not going to fuse. What they are fusing is their magic.

Users who are viewing this thread