The Misfit of Demon King Academy

There have been heavy teases that hint towards the anime getting a Season 2 on the Maou Gakuin anime's official twitter page. In addition, there will be a large announcement made in regards to Maou Gakuin during the Kadokawa Light Novel Expo 2020!

Look forward to the good news!

Well, I started reading this again, and I've got to say, the adrenaline was refreshing. Haven't gotten an adrenaline rush in a long time. I even proceed to read the LN (which I rarely do) and even got to the end of ch 100 lmao, it's kinda fun and stuff, but after chapter 100...

It's like time is frozen and I was just questioning myself here why I kept reading this. Like, everything coming after are pretty much fillers IMO.
I'm interested in seeing Chibi Arnos/Anos/Anoth, but nahhh

Edit: @Poptop_ Just finished that arc, and while it wasn't really perfect, the LN executed it rather well I guess
Edit: Wait nvm it's around chapter 110

Dex-chan lover
anyone knows if the author Shuu-sensei has any plans of continuing the manga?
i really miss this manga.
4838-sadge.png

Author died 2 years ago man :meguuusad:
The manga artist, Kayaharuka, passed away in 2021 and not the Author of MaouGakuin hence we got a 2nd season of the anime.

There's 17 volumes of the LN in total, the last volume (14 Act 1) released 10 days ago and the manga only covers the first two volumes (but not completely), so it's entirely possible that SHU (the author) is going to continue it someday.

Dex-chan lover
Probably, and sadly, there's not enough interest for the manga, to be picked by someone else! Since it definitely wouldn't be the first, or last, time

Users who are viewing this thread