The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World - Ch. 22.2

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit it's Mumen Rider isn't it? Yooooo he gonna win this fight for sure :win:

Dex-chan lover
Why doean't the MC just kill the dude? He's dominating the fight and apparently somehow running out of mana, but he doesn't end it.

Dex-chan lover
why the artist always make the enemy face look like that ? are they trying to make us hate the enemy ? XD likeable enemy would be nice
Short answer, yes.

The psychological effect would be to make us desire to come back to see him get his ass handed to him, thereby helping popularity and sales. X3

Double-page supporter
The universe is speaking to me... I was just earlier today trying to remember what hecking manga it was that the MC had a "cheat breaker" ability. And then a new chapter popped up after long enough for me to forget this one entirely.
Oh that rings a bell, I think it also had stuff like magic users from the Vatican fighting japanese magic users. I think it was called something like "A Certain Magical Index".

Dex-chan lover
The artist has quite the bad habit to draw villains like a bad NTR character.

Dex-chan lover
OMG wreck this guy, he is the super annoying type. Drives me crazy

Dex-chan lover
Gotta place the hero in peril, or there wouldn't be tension.

That said, he doesn't really feel like the "strongest hero".
That's because author/mangaka just came up with a legitimate excuse to make things a challenge for him. That being: he can't recharge his mana in his original world like he did in the isekai world because the ambient mana is too thin.

It's like trying to catch your breath while standing at the top of Mt. Everest - it's not happening anytime soon (if at all) unless you have an external supply.

Aggregator gang
I wish the author wouldn't release fragmented chapters.
They’re fine if they’re released frequently. Entire point is you can do like a section every 4 days so it’s quick releases but not a pain doing a full sized chapter in 7 days. As soon as they get into releasing them slowly of like one section a month they either need to be forced into very large chapters or forced back to quick releases.

Users who are viewing this thread