The Modern Strongest Hero Who Came Home - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.4

@Fari I was thinking it was ending the partial chapter on a half-thought, not even cliffhanger level.

Supporter
@Ooweeoo correct, the cut off kills me. It's not even a complete thought.

@Fari I can live with that level of censor because this has so far been light on echi content, so censors of this type are expected.

Dex-chan lover
@Tsukasa_iLy That is that and this is this, like in "I Came Back, but the World is Still Fantasy," he's been to a magic world, and now he returned, there shouldn't be any supernatural things here.

Dex-chan lover
It's weird he's so dismissive of the supernatural despite having been isekai'd.

Dex-chan lover
It's no surprise he thinks those girls are weird in this chapter.
The chuuni-speak is Hououin Kyouma (Steins;Gate) tier cringe

Dex-chan lover
DENSE!!! He should of learned something from that time he was a hero in another world. Plus, Vatican? Really? Most of everyone knows your never to trust them.

as many other said already,but i still have to say it again because its so irritating , this guy got transported to another world , became a hero and fought the demon lord and cant think for a second that maybe some mystery shit is also happening in his world , WHILE he also still has his supernatural abilities which proves that this magic thing also works in his normal world, i refuse to believe someone can be so stupid and dense after fighting a life or death fight with the demon lord , the author is insulting the readers with this bullshit

Dex-chan lover
@versub that’s a good tier of chuuni though. It grew on you after a while. I don’t think this kind of chuuni would grow on someone though

Man... it's like these parts release bi-weekly. I keep forgetting what the story is about with every new part released.

Users who are viewing this thread