The Modern Strongest Hero Who Came Home - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.1 - Martial Arts

@Syanalassa Or rather, she can't really level? Because it was mentioned that the MC didn't get any EXP from killing the spider so it's literally impossible for her to level without killing creatures from the other world whose souls spirit were designed to be merged with those who killed them. Refer to Ch. 4.2, page 9.

EDIT: I mean, spirit. Not souls. Well, same shit imo but I'll rather correct it myself first before making a blatantly wrong statement.

Who else ace palmed at the end of the chapter?

Also, I know I'm complaining but I would still like to thank you, Translators! Thanks for updating, I do enjoy reading this stuff despite what I comment sometimes.

Aggregator gang
This terrorist better have a real legit fucking reason to come in to the school where the same place MC goes to...
This comeback isekai always have terrorist come in to the school...I know they want to make it OP scene but seriously its Japan not in the west ffs...
This dude better be robbing a convenient store for real...
Does he even have enough bullet for all the student in case they all jump on him?
This dude better bringing a whole army of terrorist.

Fed-Kun's army
@manafusion Unless they go like in The Gamer manhwa and she can receive exp if he somehow add her to his party or something. That or MC has a collector hobby and trapped many types of monsters in his inventory.

Edit: Oh, and thanks for the chapter, translator-dono! really appreciated!

Dex-chan lover
@mismarca

It literally said 'A murderer escaped from a police station' in this chapter.
So there's your background and reason for him having a police revolver.
Now the questions that remain are simply how many bullets he's got left, how close that police station is to the school and why he showed up there.

Smell you later
Lol. I rarely found it someone say it(sorry for having small circle relationship).
THe only one i hear some say this is Gary from Pokemon.
I'ts kinda his catchphrase.

Dex-chan lover
including this one, there are currently 2 manga that has the same cliffhanger.

Aggregator gang
@Robbini
A murderer would be way more stupid than a terrorist because he could just go into somebody house nearby and hide or rekt havoc there ....
A single murderer with a gun go to school... bitch please, its so goddamn obvious that the author is doing a shitty work here.

Users who are viewing this thread