The Modern Strongest Hero Who Came Home - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.1 - Martial Arts

Idk if it’s been mentioned but people have questioned bullet number. If he just escaped the police I imagine he stole the revolver from them, and the nippon police still have those 5 round revolvers I think. He could have a pocket full too, but realistically he wouldn’t.

Double-page supporter
@mismarca it already foreshadowing by MC when he met that flat 'chuuni' girl, that people like the murderer probably got possessed by Ghost or Evil spirit/demons, his choice for choosing school? what better place to wreaking havoc with little security and free hostages? School....
and probably the Demons/evil spirit inside him searching for exorcists....

and this is Japan school, not some west school when the kids more brave (or idiot) to charge at someone with a gun... moreover not everyone know how much bullets on that gun.... unless he/she is a gun-nerd or something....

Fed-Kun's army
you will never have dumb gamer gf
Dph16lx.png

Dex-chan lover
@conscript117 If this was in america, the shooter would be armed with multiple fully automatic assault rifles not a single small revolver with half a dozen shots.

Dex-chan lover
I can faintly hear Shadow's screaming "F--- YEAH!!!" from a world-far distance...

Fed-Kun's army
@Rockdrop You have to go through tough background checks to even own fully automatic assault rifles, and some states outlaw them all together. Besides, semi automatic is better. Still doesn't stop people from getting them in the black market though, especially criminals.

Fun fact, the shooter seems to be wielding a Colt Detective Special, third generation.
You can identify this from
-the cylinder release being the distinct Colt design, where you have to pull back on it with your left hand to let the cylinder drop, rather than the Smith & Wesson design that allows you to push forward with your thumb.
-the iconic Colt Medallion in the grip, right above his middle fingertip. This is also how you can identify the pistol that Chibi-Usa aims at Usagi's head in her first episode.
-the ejector rod shroud under the barrel that earlier models lacked, causing the ejector rod to snag when the gun was drawn
- the rounded grip of the gun, as opposed to a wide, flat grip
>and the front sight forming a steady slope instead of a rounded blade, also allowing for a smoother draw.
I'd guess the caliber to be .38, judging by the amount of space in between the chambers.

Dex-chan lover
Boy did he choose the wrong school.

@CrysisWar1234
Or you could just get a semi auto one and modify it yourself. The kits are cheap, and very easy to use. My uncle did that a few years back.

Aggregator gang
The story is getting more ridiculous with the rpg elements down your throat lol. It's like he expects everyone to understand it's normal or something lol

Fed-Kun's army
So tell me, what was the last thing you said before you die?
...eh?
XD

Users who are viewing this thread