The Modern Strongest Hero Who Came Home - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Yoooooooo i didnt know hot food fucked with ppl with hemorrhoids

Fed-Kun's army
I seriously thought this was a meme translation at one point, but seriously what the fuck is going on with this series.

To get that strong, the MC must have done at least 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, and a 10km run... every. single. day.

For those do not know, Hemorrhoids, also known as piles, are swollen veins in the lower part of the anus and rectum. When the walls of these vessels are stretched, they become irritated. 😂

Dex-chan lover
His mother actually put sulfuric acid in food. If her cooking has always been like that how the hell is he still alive. Maybe that's what happened to the dad 😨😨.

Fed-Kun's army
I am so confused, this manga became really fucking weird in the last 2-3 chapters.

@Nematode I was thinking the same thing. I was really sympathizing with MC, like yeah, I understand missing food of the 21st century, but really didn't expect kaa-san to be a horrid cook

Dex-chan lover
So the mc's mother cooking is shit he's just used to it? that's... actually makes sense, and it's funny .

Dex-chan lover
@Yavetill He also got a lot of resistances from being a hero. Might be why he can slurp down acid-drenched yakisoba.

This is the first time a line of dialogue surprised me so much it kicked suspension of disbelief out of me. Woah.

Dex-chan lover
"Actually Megan, I can't sit anywhere! I have H E M O R R H O I D S."

Don't forget fellas... The sole reason he wanted to come back to his own world despite being the hero was for his mother's cooking... Certainly explains why he can stomach eating orc flesh XD

i guess i can see why he become hero despite all his shitty point so far, that stomach is truly world class talent enough to be qualified as a hero

Users who are viewing this thread