The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Even if her intentions were selfish and insincere...the sister still saved the heroine by notifying professional knights! For that I am grateful XD
And gosh, who is the monster here? Definitely not the duchess....that father planned to set his daughter on fire TWICE; that's insane.

Dex-chan lover
It's hard to say whether the sister gave the warning out of fear for Leslie's safety or out of fear for her own position (I'd like to say it's the former), but regardless, I'm glad she did give the warning.

well it makes sense her sister saved her by telling them the carriage is on fire because if she didnt she would risk that leslie would use her power to survive and then her father would know about leslies power too and then leslie would be the new favorite child and her older sister would lose everything

I hope the next two chapters come out soon because I cannot wait for Mama Bear to confront the Duke about what he's done! The confrontation is surely going to be epic! >:3

Bethrion, look at what happened and don't let her spend any moment, let alone a month with that family anymore...

Dex-chan lover
ah, when I read the raws a while ago I was confused as to why the sister helped but this makes a lot of sense.

Group Leader
Please Just pretend that she died in that carriage and take her to your home!!!!

Dex-chan lover
You know shit is fucked up when the bratty bitch that happens to be MC's sister thinks it's too much.

She is still a bitch, but at least she isn't as bad as the father.

The sister believes that Leslie would become the new favorite, so she fears that it'd affect her position. (Or that she'd be sacrificed to improve Leslie's powers). Because the father started including and pampering Leslie, the sister's been on edge on losing her spot as the favorite and was desperate in getting Leslie saved.

However, the father already planned on making the sister marry into the royal family for political power. Then using Leslie for physical/political power by forcing her to become a war hero. By setting the carriage on fire, he wants to instigate her into revealing her powers and thus giving him enough reason to turn her into a super soldier.

Dex-chan lover
the older sister has no conscience, she just doesnt want her father to find out about the little sisters powers

Users who are viewing this thread