The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 15

@Nicromatic So your not picking up some weird vibe about the issue they are involved in with young girls being killed and being searched for?

Dex-chan lover
@Drinkfist I have no idea what you're talking about tbh. Isn't the Monster Duchess and her family simply a nice family from the reader's perspective?

@Drinkfist I think you confused the two families... The Sperados (or whatever they're called) are the ones who kill children. The Salvatore (Duchess, Bethrion, the Father now) are actually nice. The Duchess was looking into orphanages for a child to adopt (a daughter? I don't remember if they said the gender) because the Duchess wanted someone more reliable to inherit her name, since her sons were "unreliable", according to her. Sl

The Duchess was searching for a kid, yes, but not to kill her, it was to make her the heir. (Or to inherit her job or something)

I'm loving this family so much (Salvatores). As soon as we see the second son, Enti? I'll create them in my Sims playthrough, haha.

Dex-chan lover
When the Duchess obliterates every last trace of Mr. Dipshit Badparent its going to be cathartic.

New daddy is ADORABLE. Red-haired sunshine teddybear. The Salvatore family is the best.

Fed-Kun's army
That chair wasn't soft wood or plywood. It was definitely a hard wood of excellent quality. She powdered it in her hands.

Double-page supporter
I can't believe how much hatred I have for the Sperado family already. Just how deeply ingrained in their entire history must it be for people to find sacrificing children acceptable?

Users who are viewing this thread