The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks : Is it bad my first thought was a lottery where the prizes are various types lollies....

2nd was a army of lollies with WW2 era uniforms and gear.

Dex-chan lover
This one sparks joy:
p7TVO7O.jpg

This one does not spark joy:
kUBg3Vn.jpg

I really hope the little girl becomes the most feared member of the Salvatore family.

Double-page supporter
still not get ur lesson huh
last time you try to attack her you can't do shit
i hope this time too

Beth walking around carrying Leslie like a Housewife of BeverlyhillsTM with their support Pomeranian is my new aesthetic.
Also I would fully support the artists if they decided to keep Leslie in fur-ball mode for the rest of the story.
I would support it STRONGLY.

@Batman you have reached Meta Level Marie Kondo.

I dislike how one-dimensional villainous characters can sometimes appear in stories. Unless we get a better explanation for why her biological family is the way it is, I will continue to see her sister as having a very unrealistic persona.
That or I'm extremely naive.

@KarrotKakes
To them she is simply a sacrificial lamb. They're only providing the bare necessities for her survival until she reaches the appropriate age to take her life. I don't think they really consider Leslie a child of the Sperado but a chess piece to continue their families power.

I think the sister is just somewhat naive and spoiled. I think a lot of us readers fail to account the fact that Eli is barely a teenager. She has been pampered for all her life, with everything prepared and perfected to her desire. All the dumb things she does just indicates that she's short sighted and selfish. Her overall desire is the self preservation of her way if life.

“TL/N: no stay small and cute” She could be big & cute!! It would actually be really entertaining if she grew huge & was still just as destructively adorable.

Also what. The duchess is training her?! Can I get my hopes up??? 🙄🤞🏼

Thanks for the chapter.

Thanks for the chapter!
Ok, so they got all the outerwear she needs, but what about innerwear? Probably a little young and small for a corset or bra, but they're not planning on having her wear the same underwear everyday right?

Group Leader
AW SHE SAID IT'S LESS SUFFOCATING. MY HEART IS BEING SUFFOCATED RN. SHE'S SO ADORABLE. SHE DIDN'T DESERVE ALL THE CRAP HER PREVIOSU FAMILY GAVE HER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AND SHE'S THE MOST ADORABLE FURBALL TO EVER APPEAR IN MY LIFE. SHE LOOKS SO ADORABLE IN BLUE, TOO AHHHHHHHHH. CUTENESS OVERLOAD

@ at the end tho. get that wench out of here lmfao.

Users who are viewing this thread