The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Kyoot.jpg

A wild Fur-Leslie Appears. Throw a Pokeball?

Everything was just fine.....DAMN IT SHE JUST SPOILED IT. If i Had known I would have read it with the next chapter

Double-page supporter
So, they still haven't learned to not let her out of their sights, as it's highly likely that the human filth (read: her original family) will try something? Are they dumb or are they really dumb?

Dex-chan lover
Knew something was gonna happen. Past few chapter have been too good and peaceful

Aggregator gang
WTF does this bitch want more Leslie is not in their home anymore and she keeps on bothering her gtfo

I hope people can understand instructions! Please I don't want the translators to drop it!!!

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry. If the duchess finds out something happened to leslie, there will be no survivors

Supporter
First of all, cute as hell as always, second, that's some master level preparing the ambush there. How did she know?? Crazy coincidence.
Thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
Hmm, I seem to have misplaced my spray can of THOT B-GONE. Anyone got a spare?

Dex-chan lover
I love how Beth is always holding her when they meet up together. Like, dude, she’s small but she’s not literally a baby. What the heck? They’re cute. 😆

Only bad thing about this series is needing to wait a week for the next chapter. I want to see her new outfits and what happens with her ex-sister.

HOW??? HOW DID SHE EVEN GET THERE GEEZ is she a stalker or something??
also, that fluff ball coat is so fuckin cute i wanna SCREAM

Aggregator gang
Cliff, why must you always leave me hanging???? T-T
Thanks for the chapter!!!

Users who are viewing this thread