The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 21

omg i felt a pain in my chest from the cuteness when she came out of the toy shop holding her bunny!! OMG SO CUTE >.<

Double-page supporter
yes Leslie... spread the hot chocolates... spread the desserts~

Thanks for translating.

should it not be ''Ah, leslie did you already finish eating?'' instead of ''Ah, leslie did you already finished eating?'' in page 19 ?

sorry if it is correct ๐Ÿ˜…

I can't get enough of Leslie. I wonder what the maid did to the cookies. >w<

Leslie is super cute and happy when she is eating those sweets, but are her teeth going to be alright with all that sugar?

Group Leader
I was afraid that the maid was plotting something sinister(bc of spy issue before), but it seems like she was planning on making cookies that wont easily crumble when put in hot chocolate.

Cuteeeeee
Cute
Cute
Cute
CUTIE ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
My heart

Thank you for the new chapters! Beth is simply the 2nd cutest character in the book. Can I have a real him pleaseeee! ๐Ÿ’•

Gold lord. . . . my diabetus shot way up after these two new chapters! Also, I need one Sugar Daddy Brother Beth to go please! And doctor I need two extra insulin shots as well for the next round of cuteness! XD

๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ This is so fluffy and wonderful to read when she's with the Salvatore. I just wish them all the happiness. And that black bunny suits her so well.
Thank you for the double update โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Everyone is being to Les (minus Rue. But I'll give him a chance, since his fam is adorable) and making her feel like part of the family. Best bro Beth spoiling her and encouraging her to get her first toy. The household help giving desert to the entire family, so Les doesn't feel guilty about being the only one eating desert. It's all making me teary eye.

Fed-Kun's army
THEY FUCKING MADE THR COOKIES CRUNCHY HOW SWEET OF THEM HOLY SHIT IM KYAA-ING

Users who are viewing this thread