The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Black rabbit where did I saw that show?.........
(Ghost Stories Anime) Ooohhh....

Its great to see Leslie acting like a normal kid like when she cried when the cookie sank. 😭 so cute!

Dex-chan lover
Leslie.. she will carry the collective resentment and hatred from past sacrifices and give them eternal rest once all who made them suffer such fate is eliminated.

Through her they can perhaps experience some resemblance of love and care they never received like she did before.

Maybe the chef made the cookie more 'durable' to water (I don't know the right word for it...), rather than easily melting to the hot chocolate this time so she can show it to her family

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else think that the maid may end up stabbing that blonde for the little girl? I lol just thinking about how protective she's getting.

Also, I had actually forgotten about the spirits of the 'sacrifices' until this chapter...

Dex-chan lover
i want to comment something about why tl thinks it sound racist
but huuuhhh i guess different country has different view and sometimes ppl cannot think a color as just.... simply a color

tho i read somewhere that white and black are technically not color

i have been waiting for that black bunny, wish i have doll like that

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the double release!

Everyone unites in their love for this adorable cinnamon roll.

Dex-chan lover
@Aldis because our world is so butt-hurt AND filled with hatred, racism, and prejudice, that someone will be offended. For example, NDT's recent Twitter post that was only factual.

This manhwa is, simultaneously, rage-inducing and teat-jerkingly beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread