The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
We're going to do the cookie thing and do it right this time. SNOWMAN COOKIE WILL BE AVENGED!

I love how Beth tricked her like a parent or brother would trick a child. "You see, we HAVE to buy something. It's a rule."

i'M SO HAPPY THEY'RE SO CUTE. Did anyone else find it super adorable when she showed the darkness/other children her teddy bear?

Dex-chan lover
I'm quite excited to see how she will get her revenge. Will they just crumble under the weight of gossip and social isolation? Will the Duchery find out about the sacrifices and wipe them from existence? Or will she use the very power they are renowned for against them?
Perhaps all of the above! That's what I'd put my hopes on.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone else feel like when she finally gets her revenge that she will lose all her powers since the only reason she has them atm is cause the shadow wants revenge

Dex-chan lover
@Meridis

Neither of the murderers were serial killers. They were mass murderers. Serial killers have individuals they kill or very small groups. Mass murderers kill as many as possible within a time frame. Timothy McVeigh, Dylan Klebold, and Eric Harris are not serial killers. And Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, and Harold Shipman are not mass murderers despite the body count. Serial killers, as you said, don't need mental health treatment because they aren't mentally ill, just depraved. Mass murderers believe that they will bring on change or justice by there actions. There is definitely something wrong if you believe murdering people, who have little-to-nothing to do with the issue, will fix an issue.

Weekly dose of sugar. Leslie is insanely cute. The way everyone is acting so endearing towards her heals me. Give me more.

Double-page supporter
top 10 anime heart breaking of the week
1st:
t10.png

That TL NOTE OMG "This Time I'll Definitely Be Happy" OMG So you read it Too I'm so happy. :D

I never thought I'd cry seeing a child holding a cup of hot chocolate with a cookie floating on top of the marshmallows, but here I am.

Dex-chan lover
Just imagine seeing a royalty buying the whole toy store using the taxpayers' money.

Users who are viewing this thread