The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
cookie-kun's ship sank and made leslie cry... thats y u dont sink ships!

i see that every1 in this comic is on a high carbonhydrate, high aminoacid, hi-lipid, low fructose, low vegetable diet, wew q-q

Sir Bethrion, if you ever, ever knew how on earth Sperado family treat her, you'll definitely want to peel their skin alive

I love how the black bunny is a recurring theme for even when she grows up it's so cute

Fed-Kun's army
Lol Hot cocoa and cookies for dessert after breakfast. Though I shouldn’t talk, I sometimes have cake or pie for breakfast if there’s a bunch left over

Group Leader
oh my god madel you're the sweetest made ever tysm. protect our Leslie TT-TT

Aggregator gang
Omfg even madel is freaking adorable. This family is so sweet.

Dex-chan lover
Lol Hot cocoa and cookies for dessert after breakfast. Though I shouldn’t talk, I sometimes have cake or pie for breakfast if there’s a bunch left over

I ate ice cream for breakfast a while ago after getting over a stomach bug. It was extra delicious since I hadn't eaten anything particularly enjoyable for a while. Sometimes you just gotta eat something when you normally wouldn't or even shouldn't.

Has anyone else noticed that the blueberry pie is just a cropped photograph of a pile of blueberries?

So it's like harry potter, only without a dramatic greater evil only the mc could defeat. As a result, now that she is in relative safety, boring slice of life begins.....

Users who are viewing this thread