The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 22

"If you open your eyes and look at leslies cute ass, you'd understand why."

Yes officer, this comment right here.

On topic: lol to that sudden 180. "I won't forget what the sperados did!" 30s later: "OMG you've read my favorite author?! Did we just become best friends?(.gif)"

Why are Salvatores such a best family, even the staff are all awesome 😀

And join us Ruenti, we have reserved you a seat for the Leslie train. Soon, you'll come to reaffirm why the Sperados need to be FUCKING MASSACRED

Okay. I officially love Ruenti here. Him being a nerd is a surprise that I thoroughly ENJOYED. When he became a devoted Leslie follower, he might even stole Bethrion's place as my favourite. Also, I like him better when he wears glasses.

Dex-chan lover
@LGear I'm pretty sure he doesn't need a reason. He already hates the Sperado family, which is why he has a distaste for Leslie until now. He's probably not going to need much coaxing. lol

It's like watcking a kill chain in league of legend. First Blood being the mother, double kill with the elder son, triple kill with the staff, quadrakill with the father and now, we have the pentakill.

All killed by the cuteness.

Glory to Cuteness

@ravidya

Hence, "reaffirm", because if he hated the Sperados before, he'll unleash his rage when he finds out what they've done to Leslie.

I want to see blood and guts flow 😈

Users who are viewing this thread