The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
@Lazytyke

IKR that comment made me do a a double take.

Oh god, drinking 20 cups of hot chocolate. I’d probably crash from all the sugar.

Oh wow. He was an utter philosophy nerd.
I really didnt expect that when it comes to this family.

Contributor
This cookie panel is hgnnnnnn.

Also, the chief and the maid are MVP.

Aggregator gang
I find it weird that her family would force her to learn so much, because in the first place I doubt they would let her meet anyone at all outside the family...
Feels like the author just wanted her to be really cool "secretly", even if it doesn't make sense. After all, she was just meant to be a sacrifical lamb.

Dex-chan lover
Rude bro was getting more hated when he piled on all those books. But took a big 180 when a certain philosopher was mentioned.

One that was hated by most. :) My kind of guy.

Fed-Kun's army
Kitchen staff, the mvp!!!

Somehow I'm surprised that the second brother is a nerd lol. It's great tbh.
And now he got Captured.
Congrats Leslie, you just obtained another siscon brother.

Looks like one thing that i must thanks to Leslie's birth family is they are teaching her a lot even 2nd brother called her genius.

It is wierd, that the Sperados taught Leslie anything at all... considering that she was only born to be sacrificed for her sisters sake... Except if her knowledge would have been transfered to her sister just like her powers (though that makes me wonder, would you want to have the memories of your abused younger sibling inside of you for the rest of your life?)

Thank you soooo much! I really love this novel!! I wonder if she’ll show him his magic? >.<

I don't like how sharp Ruenti's 180 was, I would have preferred him picking up on more of the smaller things like the rabbit and reactions to middle quality food and spend some time thinking over why those come as such a shock whilst being so well read for her age.

Kitchen staff deserve a raise, that is above and beyond the call of duty

@CuteFwan: knowledge transfer? there's a spartan teacher at page 19
but to be honest...idk. the sentence 'you must continue to support miss eli' doesn't even make sense from the start
(because at least the father already got the idea to cook her with fire...why bother with her education? >_> )

Users who are viewing this thread