The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 27

Awwwww, was she going to share the sweets??. I'm glad she's finally around ppl who appreciate her. They're all lucky to have her around. Such a sweet child

So no one can feel her power if she doesn't show it, yup that's darkness for you always staying in the shadows :)

Dex-chan lover
@Neonii The Marquess Sperado is already busy suing one powerful ducal estate. You think he would like to sue another one just for good measure?

Fed-Kun's army
I started the day with this chapter and boy it is a good choice

It fulfils my heart with all these sweetness

I LOLed hard when he imagined her as a white bunny even though she can easily be the most ferocious one among them xD
Can't wait to see a grown up confident Leslie fighting with her dark magic 😍
AN also thank you so much for the update!

Group Leader
Next please.. ~ hmm... Is there will be a relationship between Konrad and Leslie? But I think there are so long distance between their age so that maybe wrong.. Thank you for translating I enjoy it so much, and the language you use so easy to understandable:)😘

Please, update soon!! And thank you for your hard work up until now! Keep going, i'm cheering for you and waiting for new chapters!!

Dex-chan lover
This is my guilty pleasure manga, while the writing may not be up to par sometimes, it’s nice little injection of sweetness

Wow... starting to get some interest here... some attraction...
Totally ship it. The dude seems kind of sketchy in a way, but maybe that's just me.

Fed-Kun's army
So him glaring at him the whole time was because his daddy senses were tingling, warning of far future danger

Users who are viewing this thread