The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 33

@ooPh9quu

Lmao was it his embarrassment from Leslie suddenly grabbing his hand? Aren't you stretching it a bit too far?

...It's troubling you would even interpret it that way, quite honestly.

@BonFkingBon

>Aren't you stretching it a bit too far?

I'm not stretching anything. He called her a woman and blushed. He sexualized her.

One wouldn't blush if he touches a hand of a female toddler for example.

@stellaaw

>he's 4 years older than Leslie.
>who's 3 years younger

Were you by chance high when you were writing this? I've never said it's a crime. But he definitely sexualized her, and, in this age 4 years is eternity, like difference between 20 and 35 later on. You basically grow all of your secondary sexual characteristics in this period.

@ooPh9quu

I'm with you on this, the whole trying to o introduce romance while she's like 12 makes me uncomfortable, especially when he's 4 years older. if it was 18 and 22 then sure, but if it's 12 and 16? no thanks

Dex-chan lover
Gotta remember the time period on this; affections towards girls that age was commonplace in those times right? It was not uncommon for a girl around her age to be given to some old aristocrat. While I don't see it as being "okay" in today's standards, I could understand that being a thing given the closeness of their ages.

@frubam
Yeah but it doesn't make it any less disturbing. The author doesn't need to completely adopt the medieval standards and what they deemed acceptable in that era into her story. Despite their closeness in age, it's not romantic or cute for a 12 year old to be in a romantic relationship with a 16 (?) year old, especially when the child looks younger than 12. Besides, she literally just turned 12 lol.

To put it bluntly, it's disgusting and for some of us, it can even ruin the entire story. So I hope the author isn't setting up their relationship towards that direction, and if she is, hopefully she introduces the romance between them when Leslie is at least a little more grown up, preferably when she isn't at the pubescent age.

Aggregator gang
Funny people saying it's alright because it's just "4 years" of diference. I'm really curious if y'all would be just as chill if your 12yo daughters started dating someone in his 18.

Fed-Kun's army
Konrad best boy methinks.

and omg guys please chill. first of all it's a fiction. second, they're both children and they are good friends! even though he will most likely become the love interest later, the most important thing right now is that he is her friend! a friend that she can talk to! a friend that gives her advice! and i'm so happy that she has someone as respectful and kind as Konrad as her friend!

the author is taking her time in developing Leslie's character, and human relationship is part of that. you all should focus on that instead of arguing over age gaps. Why are you all acting like they're already dating? Remember right now Konrad and Leslie are friends!

not u guys thinking that he's sexualizing her 😟 He's just shy around girls Get some help y'all ..She's venting her worries and he's reassuring her and author is making it clear that he's the ml they clearly don't have any feelings for each other

Y'all really projecting romantic feelings onto two socially inept children? XD

Users who are viewing this thread