The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 35

Fed-Kun's army
Theyโ€™re all so cuuute!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Spoiler:
Salvatores win! But I think we all know that ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Dex-chan lover
If I was Eli, I would be trying to come up with ways to defect to the Salvatores too. She has the fact that she warned them about the burning carriage on her side, and she's still a child herself-- at one point, it was shown that she was afraid of the abuse transferring to her, which is very compelling. Another piece of collateral, she can serve as a clutch witness in this noble trial (although I think the Salvatores will still win without her testimony). This is probably the best window she has for blaming everything on her parents.

Fed-Kun's army
After so many months... we're finally here. Only a few more months to go. Way to long to wait for this face slapping -_-

I can't follow Sperado's way of thinking. How can he be so sure he have any chance to win without lying?

Tra Vesh Sperado
Tra sh Sperado
Trash Sperado
Hey, it fits!
And when the Duchess said a parent would do anything for their child, claiming Leslie in front of all those people, I fell in love all over again. This comic is just too good!

Dex-chan lover
@gum_rummy true, this is the best point for her to jump ship like the rat she is. However, she has a vested interest in winning. Even if she were to escape the downfall of a Salvatore victory here, her engagement would most certainly be broken off and without the power boost from sacrificing Leslie she has no social capital and no concept of how to survive as anything other than a noble daughter.

Tra Vesh, huh? It's a pity the family name doesn't start with a T. Tra Vesh T. Has a nice ring to it and is pretty accurate to boot.

Dex-chan lover
The moment when she tried to copy the pouting .... ADORABLE!!!!

Double-page supporter
So, I take it some drama incoming, which then gets solved a couple of chapters later after which we return to the fluffy daily life for a bit?

@Kagamimocchi there is another site for raws
https://toonkor.gdn/%EA%B4%B4%EB%AC%BC-%EA%B3%B5%EC%9E%91%EA%B0%80%EC%9D%98-%EA%B3%84%EC%95%BD-%EA%B3%B5%EB%85%80

Fed-Kun's army
Im rlly worried about the stupid chain the shir fam has

Anyways i like how well the story balances fluff and plot

So he just swore on his noble title (That means nothing btw) That he's only gonna speak the truth but something tells me he's only gonna be spouting lies from this point on

Users who are viewing this thread