The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 35

Can't wait to see the horror expression in the Marquis's face as he realized he is losing the noble trial.. I hope there's no twist in this trial

Dex-chan lover
I didnt think it was possible for Bethrion to get even hotter but that unifom and hairstyle 😍

Fed-Kun's army
Bethrion cleans up SO WELL wtf he was hot to begin with but this really got me feelin some type of way oooof and also haha did anyone spot the moment Beth tried to pat Leslie’s head like Ruenti but then realized he couldn’t coz of her hat ughhh TOO CUTE

I think the Marquis' name might be spelled wrong. There's an extra " Ve" in the middle of his name that shouldn't be there.

Double-page supporter
With how many people there are, I hope that Ruenti has a good memory. His tongue seems to be well sharpened as well.

@Vasqueztion

I hope for so many references to this.😁

Aggregator gang
SHE COPIED HIS POUTING AKSSJJSKSBDNSBSJ THATS SO PRECIOUS ‪( ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ^ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀  )‬

Ruenti said it twice. Hold your mouths, yall, if you still want your neck attached.

Seems like Sperardo have all their eggs in the one basket aka. the "witness".
This is going to end really bad for them isnt it.

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaaaaargh. Each new chapter that comes out makes me more and more nervous for the inevitable other shoe to drop.

I’m anticipating that things are going to look really bad, like they are going to lose the trial, but then it’ll turn out in her favor at the end. My bet is on the Sperado family using what little shadow magic they have to brainwash/control the main witness.

Users who are viewing this thread