The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 35

@Keansor Among all noble girls manga/manhwa I've read, Leslie is just the cutest. We should also praise the illustrator's skill to make her looking naturally cute, acted childish but a bit mature at heart.

This manhwa has good balance.

Others have protective older brothers too, but Entei's threats, spoken as suggestion to a 12 year old child, feel more believable than of a yandere older brother's warning.

The servants and knights in other manhwa love the MC, but in this manhwa we're being shown their actions of loving Leslie. That is why those Salvatore servants are MVP of this series!

In conclusion : this manhwa is my number one favorite.

Dex-chan lover
I know that the duchess will win (because of the damm cover) but damm this trial still make me anxious lol

Dex-chan lover
Ana-Maria-Polo.jpg

Emperor vibes

@Shdill that was Entei restraining his palms from the head pat. =P

In other news, will the Marquess have some evil surprise secret or will he get owned? I was expecting him to try and murder the witnesses with shadow magic. Good thing he isn't as powerful as Leslie. 😂🍿

Dex-chan lover
Uuuuuuggggh. So close. So hype. Excitement.

Papa is a big ol' teddy bear, while our lovely Duchess...well, she's quite the mother, isn't she?

"Come tell me and I'll go choke them in front of you."
Truly the exemplary Oni-chan.

Dex-chan lover
From a pragmatic view, Leslie going to the Salvatores is actually pretty bad for the royal family.
Their kingdom is held up by the two opposing powers (Sperados and Salvatores), and now the actual one with power from the Sperados is joining the Salvatores.
The Salvatores can pretty easily take over the kingdom with this ridiculous power imbalance.

But well, this ain't that kind of story.

MD@Home
t2ZYE97.png

How old is this precious girl again? I was a fully grown adult when I finally realized and grasped this very valuable life lesson. This is one of the finest character growths I've recently read in a genre that's notorious for idealizing the notion of minimizing oneself.

Aggregator gang
so the head of the Sperado's name is Tra Vesh Sperado
might as well call him Trash Sperado I guess 😂

Fed-Kun's army
@Nicromatic i think the sperados haven't been a major power on the level of the salvatores for a few generations. But yeah salvatores will get even stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread