The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 35

Trash Sperado starts the trial off with swearing to tell the truth. Right. Sure. We all TOTALLY believe that. /sarcasm

Fed-Kun's army
How do his sibordinates know he smiled, they are standing behind him?! Fatal plot hole the whole story is ruined!

I don't think he is joking with his strangle promise.^^

Supporter
Thank you, translators! Never have I wanted to learn Korean as much as right this moment, wanting to know what goes down in this trial.

https://rawdevart.com/comic/monster-duchess-and-contract-princess/chapter-36/ this the raw for the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
I never really understood the oath. Without something binding, an oath is just words.

Ahh what. Cliffhanger!
Thank you for the translations I love this manhwa so much.

Double-page supporter
Only 1 thing will make you go nauseous but the rest will go just fine this 1 time

@Riger
Because if you lie after taking the oath THAT is breaking the law and even if the original thing that you went to court for was bullshit and you were innocent you can still get sent to jail for lying in court. Its why so many politicians refuse to even take oaths, because they are lying and the punishment for that is sometimes worse than whatever law they break the first time.

Obvious it doesn't somehow MAKE you tell the truth, it just adds on more punishment otherwise.

Aggregator gang
The author is so good at writing how a child would act (though as someone who doesn't have a kid, I wouldn't be the best judge for that). I love seeing Leslie getting to act her age, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one!

Glad we got some cute moments in before whatever potentially hellish trial this might end up as lol

Also, the sibling interaction in the beginning was so cute! Especially the pouting moment lol
also, just realized that the guy she thought she recognized was indeed one of the knights from when she was saved from the carriage fire, since they pointed him out I wonder if he's gonna say something during the trial? Would make sense for him to be a witness

I hope the Salvatore wins-I hope the Salvatore wins-I hope the Salvatore wins!!

I should list the things I looove from this chapter :
1. Leslie's face when she looks around the palace
2. The prince's face when Lelsie spilled tea, he doesn't look as aggravated as Eli
3. Abused don't love their abusers
4. Entei holds his own right hand to stop himself ruffling Leslie's hair
5. BETH LOOKS SMOKIN' WITH THAT SLICKED BACK HAIR. I don't mind getting fertilized by you, Beth.
6. Yes, I agree with you, cute Leslie. Your oppa looks amazing in uniform
7. Beth's smile. It's important
8. LESLIE IS POUTING. OH MY GOD OH MY GOOODDD she's soooo adorable 😭💞💕 She also giggled after that!! It's cute!!
9. Beth backs off from ruffling Leslie's hair
10. The guard who waves at Leslie
11. "Remember their faces. I'll choke them for you!" I'm laughing because boyyy these aren't empty threats
12. BEAR HUGS!! And duchess and Entei looking concerned lol
13. Entei shuts Eli down

The rest of it, don't like it because that Marquis Sperado looking so smug and shit.

Users who are viewing this thread