The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 41

Fed-Kun's army
I'm still so curious as to what precisely is the trick the high priest do to Leslie during the trial, I wonder if I just missed the details or they didn't put too much detail except saying it merely playing a trick on her.

Thanks for the chapters 🤩🤩🤩

Double-page supporter
@doradora it was already explained she placed a sort of curse that would make Leslie react to holy power by feeling pain. I think it was temporary. Konrad applied a different power that took the pain onto himself but intensified it.

His little brother looks like a nice blackmail material. I wonder who would he choose between Leslie and his brother?

Aggregator gang
I still fail to see how she can be used by anyone at this point. A weapon with a mind of its own is not a weapon and the sacrifice flame - or whatever its called - outright rejected her.

Unless there is some power to mind control people I don't really see a way for people to use her power for themselves.

@WhiskeyWolf

There are several ways, really. In the Sperado's case, the Marquess could either break her mind (shouldn't be too hard, though he'd risk her going berserk), cast a mind control spell (or something to that effect), or cast a spell that gives her immesurable pain if she doesn't follow orders. He could also probably use that chain that was showed in previous chapters (we're not sure yet what it does, but I reckon it can control her).

As for how the Salvatores can use her as a weapon... Well, the Duchess wouldn't use the methods mentioned above because she cares about the cinnamon roll, so she'll probably just raise the girl as someone loyal to the family and teach her how to use her powers. She wouldn't be a weapon, but a "knight".

Dex-chan lover
This queen is trash "she was abused there's nothing special about her" Anyone that wouldn't put everything on the line to save a child from that abuse is garbage. Why does there have to be some other special reason. the only thing that makes this chapter better is meeting Konrad's adorable little brother, Frit, I demand more cute kids

Hopefully Leslie will gain a cute playmate soon since Konrad has such an adorable younger brother.

@zz2000 could you give me some spoilers on what will happen to the sperados? I looked at the spanish chapters
to see Eli being pressured to join some kind of contest by her fiance? My spanish is pretty bad but it looks like they want to burn Leslie? What happens? I'm just curious if they manage to ever imprison Leslie again and if she gets rescued or fights them off on her own. Also what's this contest?

Dex-chan lover
Wait she said she turned over two Salvatore servants. One of the mole was caught, is the other still hiding?

Leslie said she can’t cry because it’s a happy occasion, but I a grown adult cried for Leslie. She is just to precious.😭

Users who are viewing this thread