The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 43

Does she really think, burning Leslie a THIRD time is going to work? How dumb is she? Even if it did work, the Duchess wouldn't let her get out of it unscathed! Ugh, I can't wait to see what kind of ditch she digs for herself this time.

Also, thank you for the update! Its amazing!

Dex-chan lover
No Sperado is redeemable. Burn them all.

Leslie is a Salvatore. I repeat, no Sperado is redeemable.

Supporter
Sperado family, your stupid is showing again. Might want to do something about tha...

...and they just self destructed. Again. Rather impressive in a way, like the carnage of a train wreck.

Aggregator gang
Watching this family be in a constant state of self-destructing is just so hilarious.

@Cynic I'm assuming you're not counting the younger brother, yeah?

I was really hoping for well redemption might be too big a word but atleast for the sister to better herself since she was raised this way and maybe didn't know better.. I know, I know I'm giving her too much credit but it would've been a nice subversion. WELP

Dex-chan lover
I thought there was a limit to that family's stupidity but jesus christ everytime they think of something it is dumber than the last plan that failed and now that leslie has a stable position in nobility as well as security from the beasts in the family this plan will probably get them ejected from nobility as well as a good chance of excommunication as well as being branded traitors or criminals

Users who are viewing this thread