The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 43

Double-page supporter
For real, even if she did somehow succeed (obviously she won't), what does she even think that would accomplish?

ADK

Leslie needs to unleash her power and let the darkness consume the Sperado family

Dex-chan lover
Okay, with his inner monologue on page 10 the prince is officially in the shit-tier category, too.

Dex-chan lover
uhh....that's not a plan dear bish, you assholes tried that twice and how did that go? well, if they want to die, then trying to burn leslie to death is a good way to achieve that😂

They need to leave her alone smh, I wonder if the chains will come into play now. And I can’t wait for this 4 year time skip.

Thank you for the update!

They can’t think of anything better than to try to burn her repeatedly 😂

Dex-chan lover
The Queen and her son are quite the same, they're both POS. The Sperado daughter is irredeemable at this point.

Double-page supporter
straight up they just gonna try to murder her again???? i mean like, i get that they don't have any other options but how do they expect to pull that plan off......... i would say RIP sperado household but they don't deserve peace even in the grave 💀

Dex-chan lover
The Sperados and the Imperial family both are irredeemable. A purge is called for in this case.

If the first and second burning attempt didn’t work, what would the third do. Is it the theme of the story that all parent cept for the Salvatore are asshole. Anyways I’m part of team Leslie

Users who are viewing this thread