The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
"Third time's the charm."

Also lol at them not having enough money to buy groceries without selling stuff.

Dex-chan lover
So the plan is to kill leslie so she can't compete for the accapela title?

Dex-chan lover
fools. lost a battle of wits against monsters, even with a corrupted priest casting malicious magic and now they want to try a physical approach? they really must have lost their minds.

Yes, obviously, try to kill a child with superpowers that, even if she wasn't able to stop you easily
with her newfound powers and did so before, is protected at all time by at least one, if not the whole family of superpowered monsters that, by the way, may or may not lack mercy for anyone hurting their treasure. It's also not like said child has only one real enemy that would openly abduct and/or kill her, making them the first suspects.
Brilliant. What a brilliant plan. Really admiring the brain of this one.

Dex-chan lover
I thought she had a new plan in mind, but it seems that their entire family (Except Leslie) have only one plan ever in their mind.
BURN IT WITH FIRE

Dex-chan lover
Leslie pulling a nice "O kawaii koto" this ep 🤣
Dyfy9yaWwAALhEI.jpg

Dex-chan lover
And here I wanted to believe the sister would have an epiphany and begin the much needed change to the Sperado family. How foolish I was.
Even her "plan" is weighed in stupidity and arrogance.

On another note, I see the prince takes after his shitty mother.

*big smile* OOOOHHHH!!! Genius plan! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*
(clapping frequenzy is 12Hz)

Uh. How is that gonna do anything? The Salvatores still gonna make them eat shit.

Users who are viewing this thread