The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 41

At least get a good night of sleep in before you get yourself worked up again...

@Lilypadkero it's right there in mangadex. I'm not sure if I have a specific setting on but mangadex shows me translations in all available languages, and Black Lotus Scans scanlated up to chapter 47 so far in Spanish. I can understand un poco but honestly my Spanish is a beginner's.
Here's the link if you can't find it:
https://mangadex.cc/chapter/780201

My heart is so warm in this episode. I kept saying unintelligible gibberish and crying. I’m so happy for Leslie ;0; AND THANK YOU SIR KONRAAAAD

Dex-chan lover
Don't bitch slap Konrad...hehehe

Also Leslie being cute and happy is a nice sight after the few previous episodes.

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
one mole was caught and died in imprisonment, and the other was the servant that testified that the Salvatores were abusive masters in the Noble trial

So basically 1/3 of the nobles are normal, and the other 2/3 of them are empathy lacking scum who don't understand what It means to be human and only have thoughts of greed. How the hell were they taught? Can't wait until that lady either loses her royal titles and prestige, or she straight up dies. Either will make me happy. Same for the scummy priest guy.

Noooooo ;w; I was hoping for some Leslie and Taryn interaction! I wish she'd at least gotten to speak to him in person...

But I'm glad she's finally escaped her family!!! Go Leslie!

Dex-chan lover
All these people cheering, praising and claiming their love for Konrad... while I, a long-time 40k player can't help but have the weirdest of feelings about this.

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN OH lol it's a spoiler for people who didn't read up to the current chapter and are just scrolling the comments, but if you've read past the result of the Noble trial, it's just an explanation of the part you were confused on

Users who are viewing this thread