The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 41

Why does it seem like there are almost no competent parents in this manhwa

@Tprein probably bc the law keeping children under their parents lets the parents get away with a bunch of stuff
upsetting rl stuff:
I've seen this here in America while trying to help an online friend
the cps has been thoroughly rendered useless by "parental rights groups" to the point that, as in this manhwa, certain abusive behaviors are deemed "not bad enough" to take a child away bc everything is so skewed in the parents' favor
and there's a culture of people making excuses in the parents' favor as seen here as well

Fed-Kun's army
So the Queen's the next villain eh? Well she'll probably be a lot more formidable than the Sperados.
Also: Konrad! 😭

tsk another trash father... at least konrad and his brother are decent, prob the mom is a nice person

Oh no conrad... why would the father slap him?? Clearly the emperor seems to be fine with it so why are they worried about the royals??

I much prefer konrad helping leslie because she reminds her of his brother, over him helping her because he likes her. his dad is also horrible :(

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad we get a follow up on her uncle :( he also went through the same thing as leslie :'(

Fed-Kun's army
HOW DARE YOU SLAP KONRAD????? BITCH I WILL SLAP YOU
i see everyone else is such horrible parents. kind of ironic how the "monsters" are the actually good parents.

and my baby Leslie is so happy. even the Chef is sobbing lmao 😭 Leslie deserves all the love!

What I'm confused about is the prince. Is he the son of this b*tch? Or she's just a step grandmother?

Fed-Kun's army
I think I figured out what’s wrong with the blue hair women, it’s her fat lower lip combined with her beak like upper lip that looks all kinds of off

Users who are viewing this thread