The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness i mean you aren't wrong. duchess salvatore absolutely wanted to save leslie and adopt her... but don't forget leslies negotiating chip of being the strongest user of darkness magic since the first Black Saint. Even duchess salvatore estimates she's stronger than the first black saint.

Now im not saying the salvatores dont love leslie, they clearly do, but i am also not saying that the duchess' motives are purely out of love and the need to protect a girl in trouble. Plus she has been looking to adopt a girl for a while now and we still don't know why.

Dex-chan lover
"what would the royal family think?" Well, considering that the emperor considers the duchess his onee-chan, probably pretty well. At least, the members of the royal family that matter will anyway.

Considerind how Konrad was able to handle the pain curse and how his father hits him. I'm thinking he's had a rough childhood like Leslie.
Hopefully she heals him with the power of her cuteness.👃👃👃

awwwweifhwpiefh leslie was so cute as she was curtsy-ing and introducing herself with her new name i was dyingggggg

Fed-Kun's army
why did she adopt her ? WHY you ask ?! BECAUSE SHE IS SO CUTE ! SHE IS THE CUTEST THINK EVER !!

Dex-chan lover
No wonder Konrad was able to tank the magically enhanced pain so well, he gets beaten by his dad all the time

Aggregator gang
Genuinely cannot get over the empress' weird fish lips. I just can't take her seriously.

Fed-Kun's army
Once, okay, BUT A LOT OF TIMES?? SOMEONE HOLD ME BACK! HE HURT OUR BABY BOY! (ノシ `ᾥ´)ノ

Well, did not expect that Konrad is shota-bro con, is it too evil of me to think of yaoi incest??

Dex-chan lover
@yotsuba12 She may seem evil, but I do wonder if queens do not scheme and get themselves out there that can leave the possibility of being easily disposed of. They need their own mob and must sometimes help their underlings to maintain trust. 1 child means nothing to maintain trust. Though her deeds thus far are morally bankrupt.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Looks like there are more terrible parents to smite.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax True, but in those cases the queens would be using their schemes for a greater good/cause.
This one just wants more power for herself.

Can someone give me a rundown on the Alters? I don't quite get the relations.

The blue haired hag is the empress dowager, so she married the current emperors dad... So she's the emperors step-mom?
So how is she related to our cute Konrad? I understand that they are related in some way (name-wise) and that his dad may be conspiring with her... but when he said what will the royal family think of us did he mean the Emperor who's a total fanboy for the duchess or the empress dowager?

Users who are viewing this thread