The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 45

@Veny
It will not fix him.

@ekattor
I will send you dm as soon as mangadex will fix it.

@MadMN7
I used google auto translate to read it. Really bad auto translate. Googled it by korean name.
As far as i know good translation stack on chapter 4. 🙁

Dex-chan lover
Leslie is so lovable and precious, all the knights adore her.

To the point she already has little group of bodyguards, deducing abuse she's experienced and angrily ready to go pick a fight for it.

Dex-chan lover
knights are basically the comment section.
(Myself included, ofc)

Leslie is so cute and I like her friendship with Konrad.

Thanks for the chapter.

@Kllick He is not.
Right now he is in "leslie is too precious must protect" mode. He will develop romantic feelings for her after 4 year time skip.
596-xp919196.jpg

Leslie after time skip.

This chapters goes to the Salvatore knights. I hope to see a bar brawl between them and sperado knights

I genuinely appreciate the care put into also developing Conrad's character, his family's story and the fact that he is kind enough to go through a lot of pain to make Leslie smile. Also..
I don't really like the prince, his careless attitude about Leslie being abused was really off-putting.

@ekattor
I was trying to send you dm for the whole week. I guess mangadex staff doesn't care about such "small" problem.
For me this unsent message is like thorn in my consciousness. Like the little scratch on the roof of your mouth that would heal if only you could stop tonguing it, but you can't.
Long story short: I have discord
Cearb#4798
If you are interested contact me.

Users who are viewing this thread