The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
despite everything what happen on his father by outside influence,
is not fair to effect your relationship with your son....is what i want to said..

but then again,
politics..

Dex-chan lover
The head of a ducal house should have a lot on his mind all the time, a lot to worry about. The politics in that country don't look super simple either, so the duke probably wouldn't want his son to get too close to another ducal house too haphazardly, lest it might affect the bigger picture and the balance of power.

siu

@esmee_n101 seems like its korean. i only checked novel update (so there maybe a trans out there) and that only had till ch. 4.

I actually can't wait to see Leslie grow up, she will be a splendid and strong lady. AND OMG i love Conrad so much we rarely get this kind boy as MC (no... not another asshole)

Dex-chan lover
That's me right there with the knights planning to gang up on the sperado cunts

Double-page supporter
@Wolvenworks Yes, well most of the noble marriage is arrange by their family for political or financial reasons. I doubt any marriage of convenience is going to bring about happy childhoods. Parents of nobility only care about children as heirs or barter pieces to make more alliances. It's why the prince almost laughed in the older sisters face in the previous chapter. She loves him? pfft! who are you kidding chicky, you love his position as crown prince and the benefits being his fiance and wife would bring.

Of course there are exceptions like the Salvatore's family, but they are unconventional in many ways, oddballs that don't play by their society's rules. I mean, she married a commoner mercenary for love, right?

@Cearb

I dont sure. I don't know if the novel is much more advanced. Maybe some interesting parts of future your choose.

In any case thanks in advanced for any spoiler

Users who are viewing this thread