The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 45

@Kllick he’s literally only 3 years older than Leslie i dont see how this makes him a lolicon—and he doesnt even have romantic feelings for Leslie just yet I-

Seriously why do i keep seeing people call Conrad a lolicon when he’s only 3 years older?? Like?? Is age gap really that rare in your countries or what

Dex-chan lover
@stellaaw I don't know his age and physically compared to Leslie he looks like someone in their 20s while Leslie looks like in her 13

the knights are so funny haha i love them and damn conrad lies so effortlessly 😂

so apparently konrad is a lolicon now and so basically that just says u guys r saying that leslies new family r also lolicons

wtf? how i see it is just everyone doting on leslie bc of how cute she is to the point they wanna protect her

Double-page supporter
I actually want the Salvatore to adopt Konrad as well lol... but seriously, I do. He doesn't deserve such a cold abusive a**hat as a father.

Btw, I think what the iceberg prince wants from Eli was her supposed power of darkness, that now she doesn't even have anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
Konrad can lie through his teeth with a straight face to his father.... i respect that.

Why do I have a feeling there's something more about Konrad's father? Like, there's something more than just the business there.
So far, I don't see or heard any mentions about Konrad's mother. Soooo.......potential clue and hint to why his dad's being an asshat here??

i love the nights so muchjdskdjskjdsk and konrad is just the best boi ever- him lying to his father so effortlessly... i feel really bad for him

Someone once said that the father is just sad about his wife and that he doesn't really mean to hit his son. Well just because you're sad doesn't make it right for you to inflict it on other ppl. I've known plenty of ppl who lost someone dear to them but they've never once given the excuse that because they're extremely sad or mad at something that gives them the right to abuse those around them for any reason.
And all the servants are saying "it's because of the storm he's acting this way!!"

--And?? Does that give him the right to be mad at whatever his son does?? I bet if the mom came back the father would be all happy and dandy and forget whatever he did to his son and brush it off saying he was in a time of grief.

He's no different than a once loving dad turning into a deadbeat drunk who beats his kids for no reason. You would hate someone like that right?? But because he used to be caring to his children and loves his wife, he can have a slap on the wrist and continue like nothing ever happened to those around him.

I can't believe some people excuse this kind of toxic behavior.

Dex-chan lover
I love the knights and the servants of Salvatore. And fuck that duke Altera for taking his anger out on good Konrad!

Users who are viewing this thread