The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 45

@Nadie
It has been completed. So pretty much whatever you want.
I can be pretty vague, like:
Leslie will fall in evil trap really soon
Or I can go like this
In chapter 51 Leslie will receive her first letter for arranged wedding and reaction of her father and brothers will be awesome

Dex-chan lover
@Mojo Nobles are still humans. They can love their children just like anyone else. It would all depend on their personalities and how decent or horrible their lives otherwise were. In the first place, in the past, it wasn't just the nobles for whom marriage was a trade. It was that for everyone. The stakes might have been much smaller for poorer commoners, but for rich merchants it woud have been an equally big deal to make sure the marriage is a good deal and the family wealth doesn't escape into unwanted pockets. In fact merchants sometimes managed to marry into nobility if they found a suitably destitute noble. However, even commoner parents would have wanted to make sure their son or daughter gets a good spouse and would have rejected any love at first sight silliness, unless, of course, it looked very promising. In any case, a proactive fiance wannabe would need to approach the girl's parents, unless the girl was an orphan, in which case there might still be a guardian. Otherwise it was just the parents talking with each other and negotiating.

@Kllick
Spoilers ahead. This is your last warning!
It is pretty obvious. There is a guy who have already endured enormous pain for Leslie. This guy will do almost everything for Leslie. Will heal Leslie, will protect Leslie, will help Leslie to take control of her powers, will kill for her.
My boy Conrad, with his tragic story.

Dex-chan lover
Leslie is such a sweetie that she's got all their soldiers ready to go to war for her sake.

She's got a lot more in common with Konrad than we first though. They're both very sharp kids but also very distressed by family matters. They're both also deserving of a happy life.

@Cearb Where did you read the novel?

Edit: if anyone knows a website with the completed novel please DM thanks a lot

Dex-chan lover
Its frustrating in our world to compete with talent greater than your own. How much more so in a would with super strength and magic. I hope we see more of Sir Hart and this theme. The knights too - they are ready to crush Sperado even before that crazy plan has been put into action.

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme "It was that for everyone" Yay, everyone is shit. That's some lovely filth I've got here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZD89CEO1Vk
:)
BTW that good lady in the video is an accurate depiction of me of any given day.. just saying.

UGH

I NEED TO MAKE A LESLIE-CONRAD PROTECTION SQUAD!!!! (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

These two cinnamon rolls deserve happiness! Let their love sail~!

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAAAAAAHHHH 😰💘💘💘💘🤣💝💝💗💖💖💖💝💖💖💞💞💞💕💞💕💕😍😍😍😍😍😍

LOOOL THE KNIGHTS ARE HILARIOUS.

Poor Conrad. I hope him and his family will be okay. 😭

I don't get the euphemism, like at all. Young duke altera, would you mind ecplaining it in simpler words we mortals may understand?

I wonder if storm Konrad if referring to is the event in which his mother died as I don't remember seeing her yet. That or another event which was severe enough to change his father's out look and behavior. The portrait indicates he used to be happier, softer. Now he seems very controlling and cautious, like he's always on edge so poor Konrad ends up taking the brunt of things.

Dex-chan lover
I'm very much looking forward to learning more about Konrad's family's situation, as well potentially fixing what's up with his dad.

Users who are viewing this thread